Facebook, being one of the reliable social media platforms, makes the sharing of different content (information, video, images) very easy. Moreover, it has a vast user base of almost two billions of people worldwide due to its most user-friendly interface. With a choice to select multiple languages, it allows users to use Facebook features & functions on their own language. At certain times, users might face some sorts of problems. Among various issues, hacking hassles are quite common and most of the users report such issues on a daily basis. If you are also one of them looking the guidance to Find My Facebook Account then walk through the following steps.
Give a quick look up at the process to recover the Facebook password
- Firstly, you will have to enter the URL of official Facebook page using your browser. After reaching over there, you need to enter your phone number (alternatively you can also use username) & password too.
- As your Facebook account has been lost, you don’t have your account password to enter in the password section.
- Don’t worry! Blue color forgot password link is there below the password section that you need to click on it.
- Once you click, you will come across new window asking you to opt for the verification method to receive code.
- Option 1: A text message on your registered mobile phone number.
- Option 2: Send verification code in your alternative email address.
- When you receive the verification code, you will have to enter the 6 digit codes.
- Afterward you must choose to new account password with unique characters and numeric digits.
With the aid of new password, you will be able to regain account to your account without any further hurdles. Aside from that, you can also use Facebook Customer Service to get the expert’s advice regarding the same.